Monday, January 5, 2015

What we are working on for this year

Setting goals is so important.  I have set for myself the goal of completing one item for charity each month.  And I am already in the process of making two Valentine's gifts, and know that I need to make 2 quilts for a July birthday of our friends' twin baby girls.  Somewhere I have a UFO Christmas top i made two years ago and put away.
Plus, my scrapbooks need major attention.  Last vacation, the twin girls' I mentioned earlier, Christmas recording, and arranging the daily photo albums too.
I don't want to get overwhelmed and burn out early.  Monthly goals are better for me.

My daughter wants to have 100 new items for a craft show in May.  That's 20 a month.  A hefty goal for a student with a couple of extra-curricular activites and church involvement.  Staying the course in a steady manner will be her proirity.

Have you made crafting goals for the New Year?  I'd love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, we hope you'll take a minute to day "hi", we love comments!