Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!!

Hello all!  Welcome to 2015!!

Instead of making a list of resolutions, I went in the idea of one word, and picked what I felt God was giving me for this season of life.  the message of LIGHT!


There is a lot of meaning in that word for me.  I want to be the salt and light in this world where I encounter a great deal of meaness and hate.  I need to lighten up and get a little, ok a lot, healthier this year.  And I love the verse as I come out of a 7 year long deep depression, that I see light ahead, and all my days are not as dark as they once were.

Have you made resolutions?  Or chosen a theme verse?  Or a word?  Care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, we hope you'll take a minute to day "hi", we love comments!