Monday, November 3, 2014

Second Butterfly Quilt Finished

My second modern baby butterfly quilt is finished and up for sale on etsy...
It uses a lot of the same fabrics as the first one, but is made in a nine-patch pattern with black and pink as the focal colors.
I'm so glad to finish this off, as the needle I was using kept poking my little fingers, boohoohoo.
Hope you enjoy looking and I'd love some positive feedback.

Hoping to link up with some other quilty friends this week at...A Round Tuit, Skip to My Lou, Fabric Tuesday, Show and Tell Tuesday, Sew Cute, WIP Wednesday, Needle and Thread Thursday, Let's BEE Social, Can I Get a Whoop Whoop, and Finish It Up Friday.



12 comments:

  1. Those peek a boo butterflies are a lovely idea on the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a lot of fun to make. I am so traditional, these colors really woke me up.

      Delete
  2. Popping over from needle and thread thursday. Very cute quilt. Lovely quilting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping over. I'm working on getting smaller than 8 to an inch, but with embroidery thread as my choice for brighter colors it is tough.
      Someday i hope to hit that 10 to an inch stitch my great-grandmother had.

      Delete
  3. Came just from Letsbeesocial...Lovely! What a cute quilt for a little baby. Like the striped squares between all the pink. Kind regards from Germany, Annett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there
    Just stopped by to let you know that I featured this on my Saturday Spotlight post this week!
    Saturday Spotlight
    Thanks again for linking up to a Round Tuit! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Thank you. I have to click on the link now!

      Delete
  5. This is such a pretty quilt! Love those butterfly patches and the quilting, too! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful quilt!! The butterfly quilting enhances this already beautiful quilt even more.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, we hope you'll take a minute to day "hi", we love comments!